Share your iPhone History!

Coraya

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Not as loyal to apple as you all but thought I’d join in since I can’t sleep.

iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPhone 6
iPhone X

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm really a Android guy but....

Had this I devices

4S
5S
SE
6S
7S
8 + (Still have)
XS Max (using now)

I'm more and more going over to Apple, also have a P20 Pro but hardly ever use it anymore. Think IOS is great and just works in a way I like

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I’ve been with Verizon my whole life and with the same phone number. I got the iPhone 4 when Verizon jumped on board and followed their 2yr contract schedule until I was able to purchase iPhones outright

iPhone 4
iPhone 5
iPhone 6
iPhone 7
iPhone 7 Plus (my backup iPhone)
iPhone X
iPhone XS

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 7+
iPhone XS Max

I was a long time blackberry user and dabbled in webos as well. Tried android nexus 5, 6 and 6p once blackberry was no longer a viable option. I did not like Android very much and particularly grew tired of googles invasive practices. So I did what I swore I never would and bought an iPhone. I’m very happy I did.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 7+
iPhone XS Max

I was a long time blackberry user and dabbled in webos as well. Tried android nexus 5, 6 and 6p once blackberry was no longer a viable option. I did not like Android very much and particularly grew tired of googles invasive practices. So I did what I swore I never would and bought an iPhone. I’m very happy I did.

I also at one time said I would never own an iPhone. I broke down and got one with the 5s. Now I wont go back. If BB had kept up with everything else, I still might be using them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2