Share your 12/12 Pro/Max cases

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
Well I caved and got the deep violet leather case today idk about violet tho….it looks blue to me *
a849f76b00f113b1867209ab453f9eba.jpg

What the heck…it looks blue to me too but it’s still pretty

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
IMG_8535.JPGjust picked up a Spigen ultra hybrig mag case for my iPhone 12 pro to use with my apple wallet. Great combo and really holds the magsafe wallet secure now

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oooh! I like these!!!! Lol now you have me contemplating. I had a skin years ago but I never got another one after that one

thank you!

Honestly, I don’t use a case on my phone anymore. I have 3 - a clear case, an ombré KS and the gold stars…they look nice sitting in the draw LOL

Wait till Slickwraps has a sale, get one & try it out. Worse case scenario you spend $10-15 and don’t like it. You don’t even have to remove it, Just put whatever case you want over it. I have a “naked” skin on my phone just to protect it from putting a case on and off, but I wound up just leaving my case(s) off…

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
thank you!

Honestly, I don’t use a case on my phone anymore. I have 3 - a clear case, an ombré KS and the gold stars…they look nice sitting in the draw LOL

Wait till Slickwraps has a sale, get one & try it out. Worse case scenario you spend $10-15 and don’t like it. You don’t even have to remove it, Just put whatever case you want over it. I have a “naked” skin on my phone just to protect it from putting a case on and off, but I wound up just leaving my case(s) off…

The one I had was from dbrand. I don’t know why I didn’t get slickwraps. I remember I liked their designs better…I’m gonna go check them out

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The one I had was from dbrand. I don’t know why I didn’t get slickwraps. I remember I liked their designs better…I’m gonna go check them out

I’ve had dbrand as well…I don’t like the way the sides and corners applied, they never sat right. Slickwraps go on easy and smooth all around with no curves to worry about applying heat and smoothing out.

If you decide to get one, share here

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
I’ve had dbrand as well…I don’t like the way the sides and corners applied, they never sat right. Slickwraps go on easy and smooth all around with no curves to worry about applying heat and smoothing out.

If you decide to get one, share here

Will do! And that was my other question; applying heat. I may definitely get one now

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Do they come in clear? I remember having the back and front Zagg clear ones for my iPhone 5s when they had the soft plastic protection before glass was ever introduced.

Not that I know of…

This is the one I have on my phone right now, I chose a matte finish on the naked skin. The sides are still a bit shiny but just a matte look.
0147ca02fa1d5877db2e530577a77c17.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien