Same usage and standby time

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Today I noticed my battery was draining more than usual. I checked my usage and my usage time is the exact same as my standby time. Anyone know what that's about?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
it looks/sounds like something is running in the background. maybe try killing all apps in your app switcher and do a reboot of the device. charge fully and hopefully that will take care of it

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
It seems as if HD 4cast2 was the culprit. I'm not sure why though. I really enjoyed it too. It was the only recent download so I removed it and that seemed to do the trick.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It seems as if HD 4cast2 was the culprit. I'm not sure why though. I really enjoyed it too. It was the only recent download so I removed it and that seemed to do the trick.

I've had that app installed since it was introduced to us here and I've yet to experience any problems with it. My usage and standby times are also as they should be. Have you reinstalled the app to confirm that it is indeed the culprit?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

wow, really?
I've had that app installed since it was introduced to us here and I've yet to experience any problems with it. My usage and standby times are also as they should be. Have you reinstalled the app to confirm that it is indeed the culprit?

I've also had that app installed for quite some time now with no issues as well. BUT never say never to a wonky install that could cause an iOS upset:)

@sprocket, maybe try a re-install like you mentioned and see how it goes. If things get weird on you again, i would make a suggestion of just sending an email to the app support. You may not be the only one with an issue like that.....who knows - it never hurts to contact the dev:)