Running Microsoft Windows 11 on M3 Macs is now officially supported

naddy69

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
"A subscription for Parallels Desktop 19 for Mac starts at $99.99 a year."

"Starts at" $100 a year? What a joke.

Or you can run Windows 11 Arm on VMWare Fusion on an Mx Mac. VMWare Fusion is free with registration. I am running it right now on a M2 Pro (12 CPUs, 32GB RAM) 16" MacBook Pro.

With careful shopping, you can get Windows 11 Pro for $30. Because Microsoft is desperate to get people running Windows 11. The vast majority of Windows is still Windows 10 and MS is embarrassed.

In fact, I got Windows 11 Pro Arm and Office 2021 for Windows and Office 2021 for Mac for about $130 total. All are fully activated and running fine. Bought them all during early Black Friday deals in November 2023. Full retail would have been around $650

Now THAT is a Black Friday Deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_Me_D

bitkahuna

Jun 28, 2023
Visit site
why the hell does anyone want to run the giant bloated sack that is windows 11 on a mac?

yeah i know "but i need certain apps that only run on windows!" well there's not many of those, thankfully.

MayaMoss

Feb 28, 2024
Visit site
Exciting update! Finally got Windows 11 up and running smoothly on my M3 Mac using Parallels Desktop. The integration is seamless, allowing me to switch between macOS and Windows effortlessly. It opens up a whole new level of flexibility, and the performance is top-notch. You might want to look here to buy windows 11 professional for the full experience of this update. If you've been contemplating, it's definitely worth giving it a try!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77