Ready to make the jump to iPhone 5 from 4S

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I finally got my upgrade from ATT. They actually move it up 30 days for me. The wait has been killing me. Kinda like when my wife was pregnant with our daughter and waiting all those months. I am looking forward to the iPhone 5 and hope I am making the right choice.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Nice choice, you will be very happy with the move to the iPhone 5. Would love to hear your own feedback after a few weeks. Again congrats on the upgrade.

ChrisLuce#IM

Mar 23, 2005
Visit site
I have had the 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S (loved it), then did something stupid and went to the Galaxy S3 (only because they did not have any 16 GB models in the store). Had it for under 2 months and hated it. Yes, the screen was HUGE but still did not compared to my 4S. Now I have the 5 and back to being a happy guy!! You will LOVE your iPhone 5!!

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I made the jump from a 4S to a GSIII and to the iPhone 5.

I have to say, after a few days of use, I don't even miss the big screen on the GSIII, but appreciate the bump from the 4S. The iPhone 5 is a great piece of hardware.

There's a lot I miss from Android, but to be honest, iOS is so much more fluid. With the release of Google Maps last night, I am a happy, happy camper.

Only had the iPhone 5 for about a week, but it's been great so far. Battery usage is much better than the GSIII. I can go a full day without worry, and still have enough left over to leave it unplugged over night (IE if I forget to plug in).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davinemichael37