Read any good Books lately?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Moderator
Jan 10, 2013
41,122
193
63
Visit site
There are a lot of interesting books out there. Now I am reading the Shelter Island.
Also, I can strongly recommend you this book and fight club as well because there are a lot of interesting metaphors there.

Welcome to iMore. Please read the forum rules. Enjoy
 

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
60,036
734
113
Visit site
I’m in Kentucky right now, but I’ll drive back to Orlando tonight and since I don’t return to work until Monday, I’ll try to read one of my purchased ebooks beforehand.
 

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
8,569
48
48
Visit site
I’ve been so behind in my reading these past few months...it’s so sad!!! I’m currently reading Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
 

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
564
0
0
Visit site
Not a whole lot of fiction. I've read some freebies from a newsletter I subscribe to and I'm currently reading Design Patterns in JavaScript and React in Patterns. Oh and I also just finished Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon.
 

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
60,036
734
113
Visit site
I’m taking the time this weekend to read an eBook I’ve had for awhile titled, “Hard Road” by J.B. Turner and it’s an excellent read thus far. I’m about 60% through the book and will try to read the remaining 40% this evening or after work tomorrow.
 

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
10,892
493
83
Visit site
Since I was a kid I’ve always lacked focus to stay interested in any type of reading. The book had to be really gripping to keep my attention to continue reading it. Something I’ve always struggled with, and still do as an adult. There are so many books I’d love to read but if they don’t have any type of flow right from the start after about 10 pages I’m done with it.

So with that being said not that you needed my life story 🤣 there are few books in my life I have successfully read.

I received my weekly email from Apple about new books released this week and this one caught my eye. I sampled it and then purchased it Sunday. I’m currently up to page 367 already 🥳 LOL

So far it’s one that I don’t want to put down
Adjustments.JPG
 

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
60,036
734
113
Visit site
I’m currently reading, “The Last Man” by Vince Flynn and I’m a little over halfway through it. Hopefully, I’ll finish it this weekend.
 

Wotchered

Well-known member
Oct 29, 2013
3,224
93
48
Visit site
As good as gold, and faster than most
e49dbfb4504e1cffb2b3c9e9176e50ff.jpg
 

Annie_M

Moderator
Mar 2, 2016
22,500
853
113
Visit site
I really want to share my impressions from reading the book "Gone with the Wind", but for sure everyone has already read this book. I just recently stumbled upon it and regretted that I had not found it earlier. I got the most out of the story.
Hello and welcome to iMore. It's great that you've read the book, and now, if you haven't already, you might want to watch the movie, which is one of Hollywood's all-time classics.