R.I.P. Steve Jobs

sidspappy

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The man was unique, no doubt. Whether you loved or hated him, no one was like him. Apple is what it is because of his uniqueness. That magic, for lack of a better word, is gone from the world now.

I am eagerly awaiting his biography. Sadly, it will be great, because if you read between the lines, Jobs knew he was gonna be dead before the book came out. He presumably wanted the real truth about himself to be laid out - good and bad. This makes me love the man even more. So in this light, the book will be everything we ever could have asked for from such a private man.

Find the YouTube video of iJustine's breakdown at hearing news of Steve's passing. I feel for her, and understand.

We all do.
RIP

bcthomson

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
If it wasn't for Steve Jobs I wouldn't have been so obsessed with technology an I wouldn't be who I am today thank you Steve Jobs for my first MP3 player, first smart phone, and best computer I've ever used! R.I.P help God build amazing technology in Heaven.

MrAnthonyRaul

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Rest In Peace Steve xo

This man is truly someone who I seriously thought would be the man to futurize the world! He deffinetly gave it a head start, I'm hoping the company left behind will continue in making cutting edge products and never seen before perks. It's really sad to know he is no longer with us. Very sad day and my best wishes go out to his family and close friends.

bbqsanchez

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
i have so many thoughts in my mind im realy sad to see him go. i hope this makes sense but i feel as i lost some i knew personally ... RIP SJ

Andrew Flores

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
No one man has done as much as Steve Jobs has when it comes to the tech industry. Every piece of tech we use today has been influenced by Steve Jobs; from cellphones to TVs. This man literally touched each and everyone one of us some way and somehow. Steve Jobs was a true genius but above all else he was our hero.

You did well Steve, you did well. take the rest you deserve. you fought hard to the end and refused to be the man others wanted you to be.

RIP my hero. :,)

domero

Mar 28, 2009
Visit site
Highly Missed Steve Jobs

I have been knowing of Steve through Apple since 1985. It was an honor to be a fan of somebody who has literally changed the world. I remember I was in art class, and I really tried to get a mac it wasn't happening, but when I went into the military and started in college, and I saw Hackers. I had to have a mac, and I havent really looked back since. He created so many devices. He gave me more than my imagination could have known to want, and I will forever be grateful.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Go to YouTube and look up Steve jobs tribute salt and you'll find a tribute to him of a portrait being made. It's amazing. This is completely unexpected. He was so young to die. It was one of my dreams to get to meet him and shake his hand. Maybe I will be able to one day in a better place.. Rest in peace Steve. We'll all miss you

tapatalk on iPad 2
Apple lover
Best buy employee

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
It has hit me harder the last few days than the day he actually died. Some of the reasons are selfish (like who will make sure Apple keeps the quality? Can anyone be trusted to take his place in the company?) and some had to do with his kids and friends not having him around ever again. My dad died of cancer when he was 54 and the years since have been emptier without him. So much of my life he never got to see like his grandchildren or the world of technology (he loved technology) evolve into what it has. I think about Steve's kids and how they will have that same hole in their life and it just kills me.

At least I got to meet Steve and shake his hand. I will cherish that my whole life.