Purchase green day's boulevard of broken dreams song only?

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone:

I would like to purchase greenday's boulevard of broken dreams as an individual song from itunes. However, it seems you can not purchase the song individually on the american idiot album or on the the grammy's . There is a live version of the song available but it is not what I am looking for. Itunes is misleading because it indicates that you can purchase the song individually (and is its most popular version ) on the american idiot broadway show soundtrack sung by green day. However, this is not performed by green day but by the cast of the show and is acoustic..

Is there any way to purchase the real version as an individual song? I don't want to purchase an entire album.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I just found it, listed on the American Idiot album, $1.29 for the song.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for trying to help.

However, the version you are referring to was performed by the cast of the American Idiot broadway show on their broadway soundtrack and not really by Green Day. In addition, it is acoustic.

The song is not available individually on the real Green Day American Idiot album. You have to purchase the entire album just to get the one song!

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone:

I would like to purchase greenday's boulevard of broken dreams as an individual song from itunes. However, it seems you can not purchase the song individually on the american idiot album or on the the grammy's . There is a live version of the song available but it is not what I am looking for. Itunes is misleading because it indicates that you can purchase the song individually (and is its most popular version ) on the american idiot broadway show soundtrack sung by green day. However, this is not performed by green day but by the cast of the show and is acoustic..

Is there any way to purchase the real version as an individual song? I don't want to purchase an entire album.
By way of pure coincidence, I discovered that Amazon's digital music service had the song individually and also had Holiday individually. On itunes you have to buy the entire album. Amazon allowed me to purchase the 2 songs for .99 cents each.

The only downside is its not itunesand doesn't work in the itunes cloud .

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leolion311