Promoting iPhone Apps

Max6149

Jan 26, 2010
www.ProOnGo.com
Hey everyone!

I know that there are some developers on these forums as well as marketing guys and I just wanted to come out and introduce myself, as well as get some advice.

My name is Max. I'm a 22 year old marketing and adv guy. I'm doing some iPhone app promotion at the moment and I was wondering if anyone had any good tips?

Zuujit

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi Max- I represent an awesome app developer (Zuujit..look us up on the iTunes App Store)..and oversee marketing for them...would suggest you have a demo styled video that shows how your app works-so potential consumers don't have to download the app right away-sometimes it takes a minute or two for a potential customer to decide if the app is for them or not. If you've got a useful app, highlight the "service or solution" your app offers-and target your message and pitch to those most apt to be interested in it (SEO, Search, Keywords, Twitter)...observe and engage in conversations and dialog in forums, and social media about your product or how it might IMPROVE someone's business, lifestyle, or efficiency (that's what a good app is all about anyways right?)...

Sell your SOLUTION, or ANSWER...if you've got something that people can benefit from..they'll all want to talk about it...;-) good luck!

G

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2