Preppr: Your Ultimate Survival Companion

anujpatel

Sep 8, 2024
Visit site
Hi all, I built this app in 2 weeks with the help of AI (Claude), posted about my journey on Reddit and got referred to post on these forums as well.

Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/preppr-learn-stock-survive/id6670330104?platform=iphone

It's free -- I would love any feedback/testers!

Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 11.41.45 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-09-08 at 11.41.10 AM.png

Preppr: Your Ultimate Survival Companion

Preppr is your all-in-one survival app designed to help you prepare for anything life throws at you. Whether you're a seasoned prepper or just starting out, Preppr equips you with the tools, knowledge, and plans to stay ready and resilient.

Complete Inventory Management: Easily track and manage your survival gear with our intuitive inventory system built for 2024. Create custom items using our AI feature to build your perfect prepping kit. Use our recommended lists to save you time. Customize your inventory however you want.

Tailored Preppr Plans: Get personalized prepping plans based on your goals and experience level. From beginner to expert, Preppr offers step-by-step guidance for all your prepping needs.

Skills Training: Learn over 35 essential survival skills, including CPR, gardening, perimeter security, electronic repair, and soap making. Preppr’s training modules will turn you into a self-sufficiency expert.

Offline Survival Manual: Access a comprehensive, modernized survival manual based on US Army survival guides, covering every aspect of survival – even without an internet connection.

Reactions: mumfoau

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anujpatel