pre-ordered with Applecare+ and the theft protection, it's not showing?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
When I now click the AppleCare link it now tells me that my phone is not eligible for Apple care and that’s because I have it. Checked the website and it shows as me having it but won’t update on the phone menu. Normally I wouldn’t care but this is annoying

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
When I now click the AppleCare link it now tells me that my phone is not eligible for Apple care and that’s because I have it. Checked the website and it shows as me having it but won’t update on the phone menu. Normally I wouldn’t care but this is annoying

Can you post a pic of what you see when you tap the applecare link from the main "settings" screen? When I did it I saw the applecare logo, then two lines that said "null" then at the bottom was a "continue" or something like "not now". When I tapped "not now" that's when it removed it from the menu. Before that I had gone to settings/general/about and the applecare info populated in there. You might check there first if you haven't yet to make sure the phone updated itself.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Can you post a pic of what you see when you tap the applecare link from the main "settings" screen? When I did it I saw the applecare logo, then two lines that said "null" then at the bottom was a "continue" or something like "not now". When I tapped "not now" that's when it removed it from the menu. Before that I had gone to settings/general/about and the applecare info populated in there. You might check there first if you haven't yet to make sure the phone updated itself.

When I clicked it the first time it disappeared after doing what I did previously however it still tells me to purchase in about section

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77