Pre-Order with AT&T

gmabev

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Can you tell us when you put your order in time wise? Middle of night? Mid day? Thanks.

I originally ordered at 3:05 am. Got an email a few hours later that there was a problem and to call at 7:00. I did. They had to redo it completely. So the order went through about 7:30 am on the 9th - preorder day.

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Pre-Order with AT&T

I got email that mine shipped. Ups next day air it says. It's in Memphis now. But updated hour ago that it will be delivered Monday. I was originally 10/7-10/14. So this is great news. I didn't order mine until 9/10 either. Weird

aggie

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pre-Order with AT&T

I got email that mine shipped. Ups next day air it says. It's in Memphis now. But updated hour ago that it will be delivered Monday. I was originally 10/7-10/14. So this is great news. I didn't order mine until 9/10 either. Weird

Which version did you order? I ordered Blqck 256 GB around 2pm central time on the 9th, quoted the same delivery window and nothing yet.

gmkc08

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
I called two ATT stores today 9/16..and they both said they won't get anymore 7+'s until December. One att store said they didn't even get any for launch day.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I called two ATT stores today 9/16..and they both said they won't get anymore 7+'s until December. One att store said they didn't even get any for launch day.
As far as I know, no AT&T store got a plus. Plenty of regulars though

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
My local att has 7's in stock for reserved pick up tomorrow. I'm thinking of cancelling my plus order and grabbing a black 256gb 7. I don't want to wait 3 weeks!

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Pre-Order with AT&T

I wish AT&T fulfilled my preorder earlier than quoted.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Looks like they lost my order . I paid to upgrade early with At&T next. They took the money out of the account to upgrade but don't seem to have an record of my pre-order! This is so weird. According to my AT&T app I'm approved to upgrade. From now on I'm going to do this through the Apple Store! Looks like there was some glitch in the system. I suggest anyone who did preorder check their order.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Looks like they lost my order . I paid to upgrade early with At&T next. They took the money out of the account to upgrade but don't seem to have an record of my pre-order! This is so weird. According to my AT&T app I'm approved to upgrade. From now on I'm going to do this through the Apple Store! Looks like there was some glitch in the system. I suggest anyone who did preorder check their order.

That stinks. Hope you can get it sorted out.

jesfriday

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I thought I could be patient and wait for my sept 23rd window, but the struggle is real! Weekends give me too much time to think about what I don't have! I ordered 256 black at 217 am. Any movement from folks in that range?

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I thought I could be patient and wait for my sept 23rd window, but the struggle is real! Weekends give me too much time to think about what I don't have! I ordered 256 black at 217 am. Any movement from folks in that range?

I order at 2:47 EST and got a window of sept 22 - 29. Nothing yet from AT&T

iCurtisG

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Pre-ordered on the 9th around 11:30 am cst. Got my shipping confirmation around 6:30 this morning. Matte black 128 plus. Original shipping scheduled for September 23-29th

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Pre-ordered on the 9th around 11:30 am cst. Got my shipping confirmation around 6:30 this morning. Matte black 128 plus. Original shipping scheduled for September 23-29th

I have seen the matte black 128s moving pretty well, but the 256 seems to be slow out of the gate with ATT.