Post your skinned iPhone XS Max here!

Andrew_Pop

Sep 29, 2018
Visit site
Just upgraded from iPhone X to the big screen XS Max which looks the same as the previous version. This time planned to give it a brand new look and hence shifted from the regular cases to skins.

The camo skin from Gadgetshieldz seemed to be a rescue from the everyday boring look of the iPhone giving the XS Max a complete makeover. The skins made of 3M materials, seems to be of premium quality and the texture is quite appealing to the eyes. Looks worth trying them out.

Anyone has done any other kind of makeover to their XS Max, you can post them here.

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I threw a dbrand skin on my 8+ last year. I could only take it for a few days then my paranoia took over and I put a case on it with a clear back. Cases have saved me on more than a few occasions. They do provide a different look though.

Andrew_Pop

Sep 29, 2018
Visit site
I threw a dbrand skin on my 8+ last year. I could only take it for a few days then my paranoia took over and I put a case on it with a clear back. Cases have saved me on more than a few occasions. They do provide a different look though.

Applied a protector on the front. I hope it will take care of the protection part.

Else I'd prefer to put a clear case over the skin without having to compromise on the new exciting look. This GadgetShieldz skin is super slim and I am sure it would be easier for me to apply any clear case.

Just checked out Dbrand's site and they also seem to be using the same 3M materials as Gadgetshieldz but of course saw Dbrand priced higher than Gadgetshieldz. I am sure they all are the same materials, just different brands.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll