Post your iPhone 5 issues here....

daneg

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
My Iphone 4 did this before I returned it.

No idea why. My current iphone 4 also does this sometimes. Not sure why. as soon as it's unplugged....it's normal.

Michaeljoe1218

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I keep having issues with my phone dropping the cell signal. I got a new one today and it won't connect to my wifi. I am not real happy with the iPhone 5 now.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
On my 4th swap... and according to the apple store guy, my last swap they will allow me to do. First 3 either scratched, chipped or had serious battery issues. Got my 4th and final swap today. And after getting home and inspecting it. Have noticed the top part of the aluminium ( Black Model ) around the top where the power button is, that the colour of the black is completely different. Much lighter, and is quite noticeable. Does not match the rest of the black on the back or bottom. I honestly dont know what to do anymore?

Send us a picture

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a several issues I can't put the damn thing down its so awesome which is straining my relationships. Also when I forget to put it on the charger it won't die. I practically have a charger for nothing.

How the hell do you get such amazing battery????
I've tried everything

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 5 has not wifi synced in weeks if not longer and now it's started not syncing when plugged into my laptop. I don't know how important this is as it backs up every night but syncing it just won't do. I have renamed it and my iPad and checked the box in iTunes for wifi syncing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiggertoo5

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a new iPhone 5, activated a week ago. Facebook app crashes after about 10 seconds every time it is opened using my account. I have uninstalled and reinstalled more times than I can count, I have rebooted the phone numerous times, and I have spent hours with Verizon and Apple techs, not to mention the techs where I purchased the phone. I have repeatedly reported the problem to Facebook, but, of course, have not heard from them. I have even returned the first phone and set up a new one. Facebook app still crashes. Last night the Verizon tech suggested I login on a different Facebook account. I did this using two different accounts and they both work perfectly. I reinstalled my account and it crashes. I mirrored the settings of the Facebook account that worked with my account and it still does not work. ANY suggestions as to what is causing this problem -- is it a setting in the Facebook account? should I hard reset my phone? should I deactivate and reactivate my Facebook account? Seeking help.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77