Post your cutest pet pictures here!

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
This is Griffin. 8 weeks old today

99b5d03a189c9b52d822b744bee2aa55.jpg

One cute little ham. Did you get a birthday present for Griffin?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
All too often, there are dogs who are unwanted. The reasons are many, sometimes it's the dog, more often it's the people. Yelda came to us through rescue. She was a PICKLE. Sassy, sour, and wily. She was the poster girl for non-compliant dogs. Russell called her Yelda from helda. And if you knew her, you'd completely understand. But...

She had a heart, and she had a lot of love to give. Our time together was a struggle, but, I grew to love her very very much. And she, like every living creature on this planet, deserved to be loved. It was a lesson very much worth learning.

Today would have been her birthday. I am sharing this because, like every beloved pet, she deserves to be remembered and deserves a loving tribute.

So, Happy Heavenly Birthday Yelda. I love you and miss you very very much.

Obviously, this is not a "new" photo. It was taken with my iPhone 5 years ago.

Yelda woo woo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AppleKarma

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
All too often, there are dogs who are unwanted. The reasons are many, sometimes it's the dog, more often it's the people. Yelda came to us through rescue. She was a PICKLE. Sassy, sour, and wily. She was the poster girl for non-compliant dogs. Russell called her Yelda from helda. And if you knew her, you'd completely understand. But...

She had a heart, and she had a lot of love to give. Our time together was a struggle, but, I grew to love her very very much. And she, like every living creature on this planet, deserved to be loved. It was a lesson very much worth learning.

Today would have been her birthday. I am sharing this because, like every beloved pet, she deserves to be remembered and deserves a loving tribute.

View attachment 131376

Sorry for your loss

I know the deep pain that comes with loosing a Furbaby and I also take a moment when there Birthday’s come around and lite a candle
c18e552b432ff2b70407b6de95dc291f.jpg

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 131376

My sympathies [mention]Annie_M [/mention]

This is a beautiful post

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 131376

Awww. Happy Heavenly Birthday

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
He's says hi in his language...LOL

Is Louis a Cockatiel? I had a Cockatiel years ago. His name was Dickens. He would only say one word... "hi". And it was always in the middle of the night when he was covered up. I'd get up to go to the bathroom and as I was getting back into bed, I'd hear this quiet "hi"! LOL!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77