Poll: Share your iPod memories as Apple discontinues iconic line

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My first and only iPod was the 2nd Gen iPod Shuffle. My husband got it for me for Christmas and I loved it! I used it a lot until I got my first iPhone. My iPod took up residence in my nightstand drawer. My husband suggested I give it to a friend but I’m sentimental and wanted to keep it. Sadly, our house was robbed a couple of years ago and the criminals too it along with a lot of things. They didn’t take the charger though!

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPod nano gen 1 in my shed,and a nano gen 4? hanging around here, the 4 has about 10 gig of fairly obscure music on it. I keep it alive because a lot of these tracks cannot be got in this form any more, messed up by one or another of the tone deaf who remaster stuff !

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I still have a 5th Generation Classic,a 5th generation and a 6th generation Touch. The 5th generation Classic might be my favorite Apple product of all time. I was able to carry around 10K songs in my pocket. This goes back to pre iPhone era. My smartphone at the time was a Palm Treo 600.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My only iPod was the Nano and my first Apple Product. I found it to be really cool had movies and music on it

I was carrying a Palm Pre 2 and the iPhone was my Mortal Enemy. Lol

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
My only iPod was the Nano and my first Apple Product. I found it to be really cool had movies and music on it

I was carrying a Palm Pre 2 and the iPhone was my Mortal Enemy. Lol

I still have my Palm Pre. Possibly the best keyboard of all phones from the physical keyboard era(greatly missed).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77