Pink?

MzDee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I went into the Apple Store yesterday and noticed that the iPhones look more pink than when I bought my rose gold iPhone. Is there a reason for this?

MzDee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah maybe. I held my phone beside it and it's clearly 2 different colors. The Apple Store employee said he had no idea why. Hopefully it stays that shade for the 7 because I love it.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I agree.. it may have just been the lighting.

Rose Gold is just a fancy description for pink with slight goldish tones. ;)

MzDee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
It definitely wasn't the lighting. I held my rose gold right beside it and the Apple Store employee and the person I was with clearly noticed the difference. Maybe they tweaked the color like the previous poster said.

corgirat

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
There are people complaining that their rose gold iPhones were getting scratched way too easily. There's possibility that Apple are using different company for the exterior for new batches and now the shade is slightly different? Maybe?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The rose gold color on my iPad Pro has more of a copper tone to it, and does look different than the rose gold color of the iPhone, in my opinion. The pink is still there, though.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
There are people complaining that their rose gold iPhones were getting scratched way too easily. There's possibility that Apple are using different company for the exterior for new batches and now the shade is slightly different? Maybe?

That would make sense!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4