Photos app, new pics first?

coolAppleuser

Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
That's what I'm thinking also. I've used a rooted Android for 8+ years so this iPhone is a bit different to get used to and I thought maybe I'm missing something. It doesn't seem logical to open the Photos app though and have to scroll through all of the older pics to see the most recent, usually they have always been first on my other phones.

dafmay

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
Haha same here. First time iphone owner (7+). Long time (rooted) Android user. Wanted to try something different. So far it's been a good and satisfying experience.

coolAppleuser

Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Ha, small world! So you can understand some of my "you can't do that" frustration then? My wife upgraded to an iPhone 7 so I'm trying out her old 6s plus. So far it's ok with the exception of some of the limits I'm not used to. There's been several things it does better than my Nexus 6p.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Last taken photo first would have made sense if by tapping any given Album you had to scroll from top to bottom to see the last taken photo.
But instead the last photo -which is at the bottom of the screen- appears immediately.

dafmay

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
Ha, small world! So you can understand some of my "you can't do that" frustration then? My wife upgraded to an iPhone 7 so I'm trying out her old 6s plus. So far it's ok with the exception of some of the limits I'm not used to. There's been several things it does better than my Nexus 6p.

I hear ya :) Btw had the 6P myself as well (also S7, Note 4 and 5) which was a great Android phone with awesome speakers. Still I find the 7+ better in every department. Awaiting the new S8 (+) but the 7+ is a keeper. Blazing fast, fantastic battery life, great screen (QHD would have been nice though) and speakers, and very dependable. Loving the quick updates iOS and apps wise as well!

coolAppleuser

Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Last taken photo first would have made sense if by tapping any given Album you had to scroll from top to bottom to see the last taken photo.
But instead the last photo -which is at the bottom of the screen- appears immediately.

Ok, I don't have a full screen yet. So you are saying the last photo taken is at the bottom and it shows first up when I go into that album, then I scroll up to get to the top of the page where the older photos are?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1