Perimeter: AR based measurements app with PDF export

visztpeter

Aug 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi!

I wanted to show you my app that i released recently: it uses AR to measure outdoor areas by placing markers along the perimeter of your space. It creates a blueprint and logs all your measurements while calculating the area too. You can save your measurements by providing a name and address and you can export it as a professional looking PDF file with your business details visible, kinda like a blueprint. You can also use it to calculate volume and you can export all your measurements as an excel file too.

Group 2.png
Download link: https://apps.apple.com/app/perimeter-pro/id6624308929

The app is free, but to save and export your measurements, you need to purchase the PRO version, which is a single in-app purchase(not a subscription).

The target audience is professional users, like landscaping, concrete, real estate or similar trades, where you can use this app to calculate how much material you need and you can have a nice blueprint you can annotate on and share with your clients. Obviously you can also use it for your DIY projects too, if you are not working in these areas.