• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

PCMobilizr

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
Anyone tried this app yet? Any good or does it constantly crash/have bugs/etc.?

#
PCMobilizr
Posted: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:00:35
Category: Productivity
Released: Jul 28, 2008
Price: Free

Description:
PCMobilizr provides remote access to your desktop computer from your iPhone or iPod Touch device. Once connected you will see the screen of your desktop computer displayed on your mobile device. The touch screen will enable you to move the mouse and control the keyboard just like sitting in front of your computer. With PCMobilizr you can connect to your computer wether it's at work or at home. PCMobilizr takes care of all networking and firewall related configuration, virtually no technical knowledge is required to set it up. PCMobilizr has a simple 3 step installation procedure, simply sign up for an account at www.pcmobilizr.com, then download and install the agent onto your desktop computer, and then download the client onto your iPhone or iPod Touch. The client software and agent software is completely free. PCMobilizr also allows you to access your computer from any web browser, for complete remote access. You can sign up for the PCMobilizr service at www.pcmobilizr.com.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I checked out the website and you need a subscription in order to use the service ($10/month). Not worth it in my mind...

Justia

Jan 13, 2008
Visit site
I downloaded the app and used it without a subscription. It works well allowing me access to my XP desktop at the office. It manipulation of the screen size to focus in on things like files and emails. I was hoping that GotoMyPC would have something in the app store, but this works well

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman