Paid IOS apps for FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshkey

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if this has been known here but just wanted to pass this info to the fellow members...Never Pay for Apps Again...Visit this site on your IOS device and follow instructions... Free My Apps - Never Pay for Apps Again. Enjoy!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Since I'm sure a bunch of people are going to report this as spam, let me say that while it certainly looks fishy, I think it's actually at least semi-legit...but to get your "free" apps you need to download and run a bunch of other apps first, and allow freemyapps to install a profile on your phone so they can see that you're actually opening and running those apps.

Basically the apps you're told to download are paying for your "free" app in order to get themselves exposure and a higher position on Apple's download charts.

Would I do it? No, but more because it seems like a heck of a lot of work to save 99 cents or however much your "free" app is going to cost. Caveat emptor.

You can find a discussion of it going on here: FreeMyApps - Scam or not? - MacRumors Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.