Ordered the Apple series 8

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I like it a lot. Has that dark navy black look like my new MacBook Air. The color is striking

My cousin just purchased a new car, and it's got that same color. It's beautiful and I told her that she needed to get a watch to match!!!:rotfl:

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
My cousin just purchased a new car, and it's got that same color. It's beautiful and I told her that she needed to get a watch to match!!!:rotfl:

LOL
I have the 2022 Nissan Rogue in Boulder gray and it changes color according to the lighting at the time of day and also weather conditions. I love this color. In rainy weather is has a dark gray look to it.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
When I get home from work I charge up my watch. Then I remove it and will charge it in the morning. I also have the very newest of Belken for my phone, AirPods and the watch. It is very fast and I happen to like it.
When I get home from my day, I do have juice left and it has greatly been better on the 8 than on the 7.
Thank you though for your suggestions. I think how I am doing this with my series 8 is good.

That’s great to hear Jude.
I also have the latest Belkin with the phone-watch-AirPods (I hope they offer one with no AirPods, the MagSafe takes care of it now). But starting at 10% my S7 takes 49 minutes to 100% on the puck. It takes 78 minutes to 100% on the Belkin. :(
Belkin does say Fast charge can vary. I’m not sure what my conditions are that is making it slow (I’ve since pulled out the puck).

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
My series 8 takes less than an hour to charge. When I got home tonight it was at 40% and put it on the charger to charge. I will take it off the charger when fully charged and then put it back on in the morning. I don’t leave it on all night. It is at 95% at this moment and it has been on the charger half an hour. On my Belkin

I am pleased with my series 8 and I removed the maps off the watch, that is definitely a culprit in the battery use. I don’t need maps on my watch. On my phone is fine and I do have a navigation on my vehicle with my SXM

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77