Order day

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a blue 15 Pro. I started at 7am (along with a billion other people!) and finally got the order placed at 725am. I don't understand why the order process isn't more reliable, especially now that you complete a pre-order so that all that is left is to check out. Oh well. I should get mine next Friday.
I didn't participate last year for the 14's but my 13 Pro was the easiest it had ever been. This year was the absolute worst since either my 7+ or X I can't remember which one had the isssues. I got in about 10 minutes after it was supposed to open, got throught the pre-order retrieval etc and tapped "Apple Pay" instead of "pay with card" which may have been my mistake because it bombed out and took 15 minutes to get it to find my pre-order again. I even tried just straight up ordering and when I tried to do the trade in part it bombed out there too.

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure exactly what time I placed my order. The page didn't even open up until about 5 minutes after. I was on my Samsung S23 Ultra, so I had to rely on either text or phone call for the multifactor authentication code. I had my titanium blue 512GB Pro Max preorder saved and just had to check out. But the authentication texts would not come through. I finally checked the option to call me. That never happened. Then it said I had requested too many codes and try back later. I was pretty frustrated.

I waited about 30 minutes or so, and it finally let me request a new code and I got it texted to me immediately, so I was able to get in and check out. I got an email at 52 minutes after that my order was processing. Phone will be here tomorrow (the 22nd) :D . As will my AirPods Pro 2 from Best Buy. Unfortunately my Watch Ultra 2 won't ship until the 28th.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure exactly what time I placed my order. The page didn't even open up until about 5 minutes after. I was on my Samsung S23 Ultra, so I had to rely on either text or phone call for the multifactor authentication code. I had my titanium blue 512GB Pro Max preorder saved and just had to check out. But the authentication texts would not come through. I finally checked the option to call me. That never happened. Then it said I had requested too many codes and try back later. I was pretty frustrated.

I waited about 30 minutes or so, and it finally let me request a new code and I got it texted to me immediately, so I was able to get in and check out. I got an email at 52 minutes after that my order was processing. Phone will be here tomorrow (the 22nd) :D . As will my AirPods Pro 2 from Best Buy. Unfortunately my Watch Ultra 2 won't ship until the 28th.

Congrats, you really are diving into the Apple ecosystem. Enjoy and share your thoughts on the transition.

Seems to be a lot of s23 ultra users switching to the iPhone 15 pro max this year.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77