Order day

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm waiting a bit... I want to see them in person before I decide on a color. I'm pretty sure I'll get the 15 Pro Max, but I've got some serious negotiating to do with my husband. He needs a new (or newer) phone as well (he's on an iPhone 8). The initial plan was for him to take my 12 Pro. However, it just occurred to me that if the trade-in on my phone is really good, it might be smarter for him to get a 13 or 14 (he doesn't care about the latest and greatest). I crunched some numbers, and this new-fangled theory is the logical thing. He's a man of logic but hates spending money on phones, so I am about to embark on a serious campaign.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Made my decision ordering the pro max in black 256gb. Looking for a OtterBox commuter case for the new phone also ordered a Spigen screen protector.

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
website and app was useless until about 5:20 and the natural titanium had slipped to October. Smh I found a black titanium I can pickup on release day tho.

Reactions: Annie_M

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Demand is completely insane this year. The app still won’t load for me

Managed to get a blue titanium on the 27 and a natural titanium for first week of October.

Last edited:

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Demand is completely insane this year. The app still won’t load for me

Managed to get a blue titanium for launch day and a natural titanium for first week of October.

Nice. I didn’t expect natural to be that popular maybe I should have done blue. I had a blue 13 pro though so wanted a change and the natural should match my Watch Ultra.

Edit. It IS the natural lol. I could still do a blue and get launch day. Eh just gonna be patient and wait. I plan to use this one for longer than normal so I want it to be what I want

Last edited:
Reactions: nikkisharif and FFR

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Nice. I didn’t expect natural to be that popular maybe I should have done blue. I had a blue 13 pro though so wanted a charge and the natural should match my Watch Ultra.

Edit. It IS the natural lol. I could still do a blue and get launch day. Eh just gonna be patient and wait. I plan to use this one for longer than normal so I want it to be what I want

Congratulations ,I don’t think you can go wrong with either to be honest.

If you have an physical Apple Store next to you, you might be able to get it sooner.

The Apple Store app still won’t load for me.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I ended up ordering the refurbished 13 pro I saved over 500 and the differences are not enough to order the 15. All redu=bishwd devices come with new batteries and new cases. Really can't go wrong also you can get 2 years of apple care.

Last edited:

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm upgrading to a 256GB Pro Max and, like many, had all sorts of issues. It took five minutes to get to where I could try to preorder and, when I tried, it kept hanging on the trade in. It took 30 minutes before I could get my order placed, though in the time between selecting a pick up time and processing the order, my pick up time was taken and I had to select a new time 30 minutes later.

A horrible experience overall.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a blue 15 Pro. I started at 7am (along with a billion other people!) and finally got the order placed at 725am. I don't understand why the order process isn't more reliable, especially now that you complete a pre-order so that all that is left is to check out. Oh well. I should get mine next Friday.

Reactions: nikkisharif

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77