Open Borders and Ebola

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It’s ok now. We’re all safe now.

We now have an "ebola czar" - a guy with NO medical experience, either as a clinician or as a health care executive. About the only experience he has is as a lobbyist and serving as chief of staff to VPs Joe Biden and Al Gore, and former attorney general, Janet Reno. He served as a senior White House aide to President Obama. As Biden's chief of staff, Klain had a key role in implementing the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and signed off on one of its most controversial projects: a $535 million loan guarantee to solar panel maker Solyndra just before they went bankrupt.

You’re welcome.

Issa-7

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
islamic terror? i thought the doctors who brought ebola to the US were evangelicals cristians from samaritain's purse

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
And those enhanced airport screenings just don't work with Ebola. The President should have banned all flights out of West Africa as soon as he saw there was a problem with Ebola. What he has done, is not leadership. The responsibility of the president of the United States of America is to protect the American people ? not political correctness.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Exactly why we need to secure these borders.. Not only to stop the influx of illegal immigrants. Who by the way vote in elections illegally. (For the democrats) but also to stop diseases from coming here.

Posted from my iPhone 5 while hunting.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien