Only 4.7 Mbs?

kenny90

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi i got this iphone today for only $150 i checked to see if i could make calls and everything before i purchased it, but when i got home it turns out that there's only 4.8 mbs free of 32 gbs and when i used the usb to connect to my pc it says that there's only 4.8 mb. any1 know how to fix?

kenny90

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
sry

It turns out that it is not a 3GS and that it was used before and i cannot use itunes because im not an administrator? what to do?

RonHC

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
It turns out that it is not a 3GS and that it was used before and i cannot use itunes because im not an administrator? what to do?

maybe cause its not an Apple Product and more of a clone maybe?
and your story seems fishy to me since you say bought it for $150 which is beyond cheap
Now you say its not a 3GS
And how you can't use iTunes even though you said you used it to find out the memory and to restore it

Last edited:

kenny90

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
i found out storage size by connecting it to computer and looking under "my computer" and i can't restore it in itunes because can't it said im not an admin.

Current user is not an administrator.
The current local date and time is 2010-04-08 02:20:18.
iTunes is not running in safe mode.
iPod touch running firmware version 3.1.3
**** iPhone/iPod Touch Sync Tests ****

No iPhone or iPod found.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
i found out storage size by connecting it to computer and looking under "my computer" and i can't restore it in itunes because can't it said im not an admin.

Current user is not an administrator.
The current local date and time is 2010-04-08 02:20:18.
iTunes is not running in safe mode.
iPod touch running firmware version 3.1.3
**** iPhone/iPod Touch Sync Tests ****

No iPhone or iPod found.

It's not a real iPhone I don't think. If it was then iTunes would have found it. Who's computer are you using? You would need your own iTunes account even if it was a real iPhone but like I said I don't think that it is.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l6onn44vy