(Online) contact list bug??

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I noticed something annoying today;

I have all my contacts sorted in 'contact groups', such as family, colleagues, friends, etc..
But... for some reason it seems that on iCloud (through the browser) several 'contact groups' are emptied. :(

I'm very annoyed by this, because now I have to sort out many of my contact groups again!!

- Do anyone of you have the same issue?

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I have all my contacts sorted in 'contact groups', such as family, colleagues, friends, etc..
But... for some reason it seems that on iCloud (through the browser) several 'contact groups' are emptied. :(

I'm very annoyed by this, because now I have to sort out many of my contact groups again!!

I don’t use groups because I find it very cumbersome to sort people in groups.
For my colleagues I simply entered the name of my employer in the Company field, to find them easier, but that’s it.

Hopefully someone else with more information will come along to reply in this thread.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It’s been a long time since I’ve sorted my contacts by groups, but hopefully those who still do will reply soon.

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Not to take away from answering the question. But, is there a benefit to having Contacts listed in 'Groups'?
How often are you emailing a group of the 'same' people? All that to say, it may be time to consider merely having Contacts listed, period.

Yes, there certainly is!
As an entrepreneur myself, it comes in handy whenever I'm looking for a 'Photographer' (for example) and can just go to that particular group of 10 people, instead of having to scroll through my complete contact list of 450 people.
Sometimes I'm not completely sure what someone's name was, because the complete list is such a big one... in a small group it's way easier to find the person I'm looking for.

It's not always a matter of having to contact complete groups, but rather having to contact a certain person.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad