Ohhhh Siri....how we do love you!!

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
What about it? I mean, I've tested the original Jawbone and have owned the Jawbone 2 & the Jawbone Icon. I've never owned or even experimented with the Jawbone Prime or the Jawbone Era Bluetooth earpieces. The performance and voice quality of the first 3 mentioned exceeded my expectations so I have no reason to believe that the remaining 2 wouldn't either. If my Jawbone Icon craps out on me, I will not hesitate to replace it with another Jawbone earpiece. I've also owned various earpieces from Plantronics, Motorola & Jabra (I thinks that's all of them) over the years and although I enjoyed them all, I like the Jawbone earpieces best.

Because I haven't tried the Jawbone Bluetooth's and I would like to try the ERA but where can I buy it from?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Lisacj

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Mine is a Motorola. I have friends that have them and love them so when ran over (litterally) my Blue Ant I bought it. It was on sale. I'm rather annoyed about it because the salesman at the AT&T store knew I had the 5, but disn't tell me (I assume he didn't know) that it wouldn't pair completely, Siri does work with it, but it won't read the callers name!!

Prior to that I have only owned Blue Ants. They are great!! I wish I had just stuck with that!!

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Mine is a Motorola. I have friends that have them and love them so when ran over (litterally) my Blue Ant I bought it. It was on sale. I'm rather annoyed about it because the salesman at the AT&T store knew I had the 5, but disn't tell me (I assume he didn't know) that it wouldn't pair completely, Siri does work with it, but it won't read the callers name!!

Prior to that I have only owned Blue Ants. They are great!! I wish I had just stuck with that!!

Try the Jawbone ERA, I already know it has caller ID on it that's what I want to get, hopefully next month.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77