[Official] Received my VZW iPhone

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm almost totally convinced that I will get this package AFTER 3 as is par for the course with FedEx. I much prefer UPS.

FedEx, regardless if it is 10:30, 3, or end of day is ALWAYS here by noon.

Not today, of course...

ViP

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting here. 35 minutes until it's "late". Ugh...I'm becoming very impatient lol!

Me too.. I saw a FedEx truck drive by my house just before noon, but they didn't stop. I figured they were just on a specific route through the neighborhood, but I guess that wasn't the case. I really hope that my phone was on another truck and it didn't forget to stop at my house...

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Me too.. I saw a FedEx truck drive by my house just before noon, but they didn't stop. I figured they were just on a specific route through the neighborhood, but I guess that wasn't the case. I really hope that my phone was on another truck and it didn't forget to stop at my house...

I keep having a "day mare" that 3 will come and go, I'll call, and they'll say they tried but I wasn't home. Then a fight proceeds.

Or I am so excited when it does get here, I run out with my knife to open the box and he takes off....

kvo

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I keep having a "day mare" that 3 will come and go, I'll call, and they'll say they tried but I wasn't home. Then a fight proceeds.

Or I am so excited when it does get here, I run out with my knife to open the box and he takes off....

HAHA, oh god, i bet Fedex and UPS drivers are having a hay day..

CRF

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I received the two that I ordered this morning via fedex @ 9am. The fedex tracking is kind of terrible it still has my package as at the local destination facility, not in transit or anything and I received my package 5 1/2 hours ago. Now let the good times begin, enjoy everyone!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77