Obama bashes our "toys" (ipad/ipod/ps3/360)

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
I don't see the big deal. He makes sense. I don't see kids playing in the streets like I used to as a kid. Now they are all stuck online playing MW2 against everyone else.

I agree...of course I' don't know that I'd want my kids to be playing in the streets nowadays, and I live in a relatively "safe" small town. If I caught my kids doing some of the things I spent my summer days doing, hmmm...not sure what I'd do. You just cant let them ride their bikes all over town anymore.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I agree...of course I' don't know that I'd want my kids to be playing in the streets nowadays, and I live in a relatively "safe" small town. If I caught my kids doing some of the things I spent my summer days doing, hmmm...not sure what I'd do. You just cant let them ride their bikes all over town anymore.

Maybe it's because I'm a bit overprotective but if I had kids I wouldn't let them go around town unsupervised even in a suburb. There are so many child predators proudly displaying their pedophilia it just scares the crap out of me. Things like NAMbLA make me so scared for the kids in my family.

Super off topic haha...

RKMichael

Mar 18, 2010
ipodrepairblog.com
That's interesting coming from a president who has been on ESPN to fill out an NCAA tourney bracket, SNL and various other media outlets. 24/7 media is the way it is and the way it is going to be. We like to get our news and information in an entertaining way, so what???!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77