NFL Discussion thread

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Just heard that. I’m watching the Bears vs Colts preseason game. Luck is on the bench. They just showed fans on their cell phones and some of the reactions from fans.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
This is crazy. Colts fans boo Andrew Luck as he left the field tonight. I thought Colts fans were better than that.

c081660fdc36d7c0f51a98be147afeeb.jpeg

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Must have been an incredibly difficult decision for Luck. But while people will talk about him being so young and being able to get healthy and come back, the stress and emotional rollercoaster must have been justifiably insane.

We forget that this is someone who probably by age 15 had colleges knocking down the door which is half his life. At 18 or 19 starting at Stanford. The pressure of being drafted to replace Manning in Indy. Without injury he’s a annual pro bowler, hall of famer possibly, maybe even grabs a Super Bowl at some point. Not to mention the $400+ million he’s walking away from between endorsements and probably one more huge contract extension. Wishing him anything but the best in the future what ever he decides in insulting.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
As a Detroit Lions fan for most of my 63 years, I have finally come to the conclusion that this franchise just does not want to win, period.

We have had 4 Stanley cups with the Red Wings, a couple of World Series with the Tigers and NBA titles with the Pistons and your telling me the Ford family can’t deliver us a Super Bowl winning team in over 64 years!!!!!

Enough is enough and this town who has some of the most dedicated and loyal NFL fans in the country deserve to have the chance to cheer for our Lions in a Super Bowl. We are the laughing stock of the NFL, sad.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Well, our Lions are 0-4 in pre-season and as a lions fan, I haven’t seen anything to cheer about. It’s a long season and I think for the Detroit Lions and their fans, it’s going to be a even longer one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77