New pro max owner

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up a new pro max in blue I got the max as a replacement for a note 20 from T-Mobile. My note had issues with sending sms messages so T-Mobile returned my note and sent me the max.
I have a mini on my second line so just a bigger version but love the size and battery life better.

kevb23

Nov 10, 2018
Visit site
I just picked up a new pro max in blue I got the max as a replacement for a note 20 from T-Mobile. My note had issues with sending sms messages so T-Mobile returned my note and sent me the max.
I have a mini on my second line so just a bigger version but love the size and battery life better.

Congratulations on the new phone

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Congrats on getting your new iPhone… :)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Congratulations! It’s a great iPhone. A new iPhone is so exciting!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Congratulations on your new device, I personally use a 12 Pro gold and I have been on T Mobile for as long as I can remember and wouldn’t use anyone else.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
27 years with Verizon 3 with AT&T and going on 4 years with T-Mobile and the best carrier to date for me!!

AT&T was the worst carrier bunch of liars and confused help. I returned an iPhone X to them and shows they received it but they are still trying to charge me for it.

kevb23

Nov 10, 2018
Visit site
27 years with Verizon 3 with AT&T and going on 4 years with T-Mobile and the best carrier to date for me!!

AT&T was the worst carrier bunch of liars and confused help. I returned an iPhone X to them and shows they received it but they are still trying to charge me for it.

Thats gotta be frustrating

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Thats gotta be frustrating

If you have a tough problem all the carriers have CS reps that read from a computer script. I had to call the BBB on T-Mobile my note 20 would not send text messages all the time after two months calling the help line the BBB call got it straightened out in 9 days to my satisfaction.
They returned my 8 month old note gave me a refund and sent me a new pro Max no need to go into the store.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Congrats on your new Pro Max. Enjoy!

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations on your iPhone! I switched 5 years ago. Very happy with Apple

I usually have both but my note didn’t work when sending sms messages all the time so I ended up with the max and I already had the mini what a difference in battery life.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I usually have both but my note didn’t work when sending sms messages all the time so I ended up with the max and I already had the mini what a difference in battery life.

I've had my 12 Pro Max since October. My battery is still at 100% battery health. And I'm a heavy user.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I actually just order the 12 pro max (blue) for myself. cant wait to get it in the mail. love the form factor of the phone. gonna hand down my 11 pro max to my mom. not sure if there would be much difference between the 2 phones besides the design but lets see when I get it. im excited to join the 12 pro team

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Congrats, its a great phone.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The max is almost the exact size of the note 20 I had. It easy to carry and handle with one hand for me.

It’s a super fast device for an apple device just much slower than the note was. All in all I am very happy with my new device.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I do love my 12 pro max and also picked the blue colour which is different and surprisingly looks amazing. shows 2 different tones depending on lighting that hits the phone

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
OK, i just mortgaged my home and bought a iphone 12 pro max. Well, anyway it seemed like it. Getting $350.00 for my 7 plus, finally got to me. I have to say that these first few days with the max have made me a believer. So far, it's the best phone that i've ever owned.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad