New Here but a long time iPhone user.

SilverSpoonGH

Sep 24, 2019
Visit site
So, I have an iPhone 6s and I restored the iOS 13.1 beta 3 . I updated it to the beta 4 and now I want to get the stock iOS 13. I have deleted the developer profile and restarted my phone, tried to restore the ipsw of iOS 12.4.1 so as to get stock iOS 13 software update but didn’t work out. Now I’m stuck with this iOS 13.1 beta and I don’t know what to do. Help!!!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

It might be to late to get iOS 13 as  just dropped iOS 13.1 to the masses. But I just read that iOS 13.1 release is the same as Beta 13.1 dev 4

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So, I have an iPhone 6s and I restored the iOS 13.1 beta 3 . I updated it to the beta 4 and now I want to get the stock iOS 13. I have deleted the developer profile and restarted my phone, tried to restore the ipsw of iOS 12.4.1 so as to get stock iOS 13 software update but didn’t work out. Now I’m stuck with this iOS 13.1 beta and I don’t know what to do. Help!!!

If you delete the beta profile and then check for a new update, you should be prompted to install the official iOS 13.1. If not, reboot your iPhone and try again.

If that doesn’t work, put the device in recovery mode and then select to restore and update via iTunes.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! As others have said, after you’ve removed the profile, and restart your phone to be sure it’s fully removed before checking for an update. If all else fails, connect to your computer and restore it to the current build.

SilverSpoonGH

Sep 24, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! As others have said, after you’ve removed the profile, and restart your phone to be sure it’s fully removed before checking for an update. If all else fails, connect to your computer and restore it to the current build.

Thank you and yes I did try deleting the profile and rebooting but still didn’t get any update so I just downloaded the signed version of iOS 13.1 that was just released today and I’m going to restore the phone with that. Do you think that’ll work???

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Thank you and yes I did try deleting the profile and rebooting but still didn’t get any update so I just downloaded the signed version of iOS 13.1 that was just released today and I’m going to restore the phone with that. Do you think that’ll work???

That will work, but as long as you have the profile deleted and hit restore on the computer it should grab the official version.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson