Net10 vs straight talk

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has done a bring your own (att) iPhone to straight talk or net10? Which one is better? Thanks for the help b

blakecam28

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Well now you only can purchase a byop sim from net10! Straight talk and net10 are sister company's of tracfone. Straight talk and AT&T had a dispute and split ties basically! You can buy a straight talk sim from eBay or amazon but the prices are unbelievable like 100$. Go with net10 I've been with them for years and there service is Great, there SIM cards are only 10 dollars on there website. Let me know If you do and I'll help you with the apn.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! Someone found me a st sim at Walmart a while back and I have been holding on to it but the AT&T dispute has me worried about the future w it. Do you think that the AT&T sim will still be usable a year from now?

blakecam28

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Yes whoever already has one will be fine! Net10 is still selling the sims and like I said there both owned by tracfone! It's was just a clause with straight talk that after purchasing the iPhone5 from AT&T for 99$ and when you receive your first months bill you could port your number to straight talk and evade the early termination fee from AT&T! But man you could do like everyone else and sell that sim for 100$ or so and just order you one from net10 it takes like 3 days to get it! That's just a option lol!!! Keep me posted and if you need help with the data or mms let me know!

Matt8200

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if Personal Hotspot is enabled on iPhones with Net10 without it being jailbroken? I use a jailbroken iPhone 5 with Net10 and would like to upgrade to iOS7 but don't want to do so if it will cause me to lose Personal Hotspot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll