• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

NCAA Football 2019

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Who in the world is unaware of the “climate”? Sometimes it’s sunny, other times it’s cloudy. At times it rains and other times it snows. On occasion we get thunderstorms, hail, tornadoes and hurricanes/tsunamis. The weather can warm to hot year round like in the tropics or it can be freezing like in the poles.

Who knows...They're protesting something, it showed very quick. Maybe Fossil Fuel...Google it...LOL

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
It could be a near perfect world and college students would find something to protest. It's in their DNA (I've been there - done that 😄)

On another note... Go Badgers! 🦡 Purdue shall feel our powahhhh! ⚡

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I switched over to watch the Florida Classic game here in Orlando between Florida A&M University and Bethune Cookman University and it’s a straight up dogfight of a game. My Rattlers (FAMU) are favored, but the Wildcats (BCU) have owned them the last 9 years and that’s unacceptable...

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Who in the world is unaware of the “climate”? Sometimes it’s sunny, other times it’s cloudy. At times it rains and other times it snows. On occasion we get thunderstorms, hail, tornadoes and hurricanes/tsunamis. The weather can warm to hot year round like in the tropics or it can be freezing like in the poles.

You see there is weather ... and then there is climate.

What you described is the former not the latter.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You see there is weather ... and then there is climate.

What you described is the former not the latter.
Okay. Let me rephrase...LOL....Since climate is essentially how the weather is/reacts over time, has what I described above been like that since you were born? :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Quiet in here today. Some good match ups, I'm currently watching the Oklahoma and Baylor game. It's entertaining and anybodys game.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman