My iPod Touch notification bar is stuck sideways on my screen, yet its on the lock screen. How can I hard reset?

I

iMore Question

My Ipod touch notification bar is stuck sideways on my screen, yet its on the lock screen.

My Ipod touch notification bar is stuck sideways on my screen, yet its on the lock screen. My home button is broke so Im using assistive touch. I dont know how to hard reset with assistive touch and i cant open my ipod. Please Help!!!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Ipod touch notification bar is stuck sideways on my screen, yet its on the lock screen.

Welcome to iMore! Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo. If you're using AssistiveTouch you'll use the software home button on your screen. If you can't get to the home button you'll have to wait for your iPod's battery to drain and the device to shut off.

irised

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
If your notification screen is stuck and your using the virtual home button leave your device to the battery drains. Then when the screen shows the bit to tell you to charge your device it should go back to normal. Took mine two days to sort itself out