• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

my iphone X after 3 week use

one_tech

Mar 3, 2018
Visit site
i buy iphone X before 3 week i love the screen and everything, the battery give me 8 a hours screen time and between 17 to 22 stand time

but i have 3 issues if anyone can help me or anyone have same my issues

first issue ; the notification when i swipe from top to down to see the notification but all notification hide and like,, see the picture to understand my issue

d37f68af32ba43e86d58fdf5e6892f26.jpg

that what happen when im try to see all notification i must make restart to my phone to disappear this issue

second issue : youtube not supporte the iphone x screen there is black in two side

third issue ; when i take a photo in low light with flash i had a red eyes for who i took the picture like...

please im waitting ur replay

thank you

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i buy iphone X before 3 week i love the screen and everything, the battery give me 8 a hours screen time and between 17 to 22 stand time

but i have 3 issues if anyone can help me or anyone have same my issues

first issue ; the notification when i swipe from top to down to see the notification but all notification hide and like,, see the picture to understand my issue

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180303/d37f68af32ba43e86d58fdf5e6892f26.jpg

that what happen when im try to see all notification i must make restart to my phone to disappear this issue

second issue : youtube not supporte the iphone x screen there is black in two side

third issue ; when i take a photo in low light with flash i had a red eyes for who i took the picture like...

please im waitting ur replay

thank you

1. From the lock screen, swipe UP to see the notifications if they aren’t currently on the screen.

2. YouTube does support the iPhone X, however, not all of the videos therein will display edge to edge. That depends on the format in which those video were created and uploaded.

3. Try a different camera app and/or adjust the camera settings.

4. Please don’t tell us you’re waiting on a reply. No one here is getting paid to respond to any threads or posts. In addition, no one is in the forums 24/7. We have lives outside of iMore. With that being said, be patient. Someone will reply at their convenience, not yours. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

The Notifications hide until your X sees your face if I’m understanding part of your post

Enjoy and Post Often

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
To help you with your red eye situation. There are settings after you take the picture, you can go in an select edit. In the top left corner you will an icon that will look like an eye, click that then click on the eye(s) if the affected persons eyes and they should be fixed. That’s how it has worked for me.

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Regarding point 2 - the iPhone 10 screen is 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Most video is 16:9, therefore it does not fit perfectly on the iPhone 10 screen. So you have to do one of the following:
- Have black bars on the sides.
- Stretch the video horizontally, filling the screen but distorting the picture.
- Zoom the video vertically, filling the screen but cutting off the top and bottom of the picture.

Some film content is made in wider aspect ratios, which fit better on the iPhone 10 screen, but I'm not sure how apps deal with these and whether they are presented optimally.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman