My indie app FOVER - speed up file movement

KamilDaniel

Jun 10, 2024
Visit site
I'm Kamil Daniel, an indie developer from Poland. I'm happy to introduce you to my app, Fover, designed to redefine file movement.

Compared to other apps, Fover offers three new features:

* Searching for destination folders on your storage (not just the ones marked as favorites)
* Creating new folders, renaming files and folders
* Tracking Downloads, Desktop, and others to quickly move files from those folders

Check out my demo video and try the app for free for up to two files.
The limit can be removed with a $5 per year subscription or a lifetime subscription, which was just added based on user feedback.

Link to video
Link to Apple Store

Here are a few promo codes for you. I'm very happy to hear any feedback. Thanks!
FATW6E7N4MMT
X9MXY6A4F947
M3MWWMR93EHF
3MN4TRJJAF3T
44HKT6RPP9EP

mazaika.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm Kamil Daniel, an indie developer from Poland. I'm happy to introduce you to my app, Fover, designed to redefine file movement.

Compared to other apps, Fover offers three new features:

* Searching for destination folders on your storage (not just the ones marked as favorites)
* Creating new folders, renaming files and folders
* Tracking Downloads, Desktop, and others to quickly move files from those folders

Check out my demo video and try the app for free for up to two files.
The limit can be removed with a $5 per year subscription or a lifetime subscription, which was just added based on user feedback.

Link to video
Link to Apple Store

Here are a few promo codes for you. I'm very happy to hear any feedback. Thanks!
FATW6E7N4MMT
X9MXY6A4F947
M3MWWMR93EHF
3MN4TRJJAF3T
44HKT6RPP9EP

View attachment 133923

Welcome to iMore! Thanks for sharing your app with us and I wish you great success with it. Please be sure to familiarize your self with our "Developer Rules & Guidelines" which can be found here: https://forums.imore.com/developers-lounge/257101-developer-rules-guidelines.html#post2033561

Reactions: KamilDaniel