• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Mujjo Leather Wallet Case for the iPhone X

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site
Comfort is sometimes what we look for when we put on a case for our phones - the comfort of a smooth grip, the comfort of sleek finish and more. That is exactly what you get with the Mujjo Full Leather case. This is the review of the Mujjo Leather Wallet case for the iPhone X.

First things first. The unique thing about this leather case is that Mujjo uses natural materials (vegetable tanning) for its tanning process giving it a more natural feel.

20171122_070141.jpg

The Olive color is fantastic and it is available in other colors as well:
- Tan
- Black
- Gray

As you pick up the wallet case for the first time, you feel how well crafted this piece of beauty is. The leather is smooth, soft and very good to hold in your hands. The soft Japanese microfiber-lined inside the case interior is smooth as well. Overall, it feels premium.

20171122_070648.jpg

To put the case on, just slide in your phone from the either side, press on the bottom first and then on the top. The case fits precisely without leaving any gaps. It is certainly one of the perfect fits I have seen.

20171122_070210.jpg

The side buttons, fully covered in leather as well, are firm but provide tactile feedback when you press them. A nice touch of feedback especially when they are built tough. I expected them to be less firm, but I got used to it in a day with the tactile feedback.

20171122_070241.jpg

The bottom is not covered and hence your charging and speaker ports are exposed. This is something to consider before you buy this case if you are OK with exposed areas.

The camera cutout is also perfect. Nothing to complain about.

20171122_070856.jpg

The front (top and the edges) has raised lips of 1mm that is sure to protect from surfaces when you rest your phone face down. However, this does not guarantee screen protection. Do use a screen protector if you want to protect your screen.

20171122_070612.jpg

The leather itself gives you a good soft grip to hold on to. I did not experience any issues as it is much better than carrying your phone naked without a case where there is literally no grip.

The back is where it gets interesting. First, it is super smooth and premium. Second, since this is a wallet case, you have the card pocket as well. The card pocket is well crafted and I like the fact where I can see and feel the stitches. It certainly adds a unique touch to the card pocket, something I don't see with other wallet cases.

20171122_070736.jpg

Mujjo says the card pocket can hold 2 or 3 cards. I found the card pocket to be comfortable with 2 cards while 3 cards seemed like I was pushing it. So, I would recommend up to 2 cards.

20171122_071116.jpg

If you are looking for a premium leather finish with great craftsmanship, then you should consider Mujjo leather cases. You can buy the Mujjo leather case directly from their website or from Amazon for $49.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnyville01