Mobile site down?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Any news at all, Rene? Even knowing for certain that the mobile theme isn't being supported anymore would be a help. Thanks.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have mentioned it in the past, but you can install the Forum Runner plug ins for the Forum and those of us who use it can browse TiPB from within Forum Runner.

Any chance of that happening or should I stop holding my breathe :)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the update, Jeremy. Someone mentioned the link bar at the top of the page; I think the trouble started for me around the time that was introduced/the forum got a makeover.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Still looking into it. Since it's not an issue everyone is having it's been hard to pinpoint. Will let everyone know when I find out.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
The link at the top still references theiphoneblog.com and redirects to tipb.com, but I wonder if with the change to the style we see and perhaps and update of vbulletin not too long ago, if user permissions to the mobile style didn't get messed up somehow.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
The problem is it works for some people and not others, even on the same device/OS version.

I have two iPhone 4 here, 4.0.2 devices and one works and the other doesn't. It makes very little sense at this point which makes it really hard to trouble shoot.

We're working to fix it, however, and hope to have a solution soon.

Reactions: Dieter Bohn

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
It's working right now! Whatever you did finally fixed it, only glitch is that I also get the mobile version on my laptop. (Easily changed, though.)

THANK YOU!!

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I spent the whole evening On this forum and just realized...hey! Im looking at the mobe site again!!! Wohoo!!!! Thanks guys!!!