Millionaire Match - Dating App for Rich and Famous

EileenWei

Sep 28, 2017
Visit site
“ I am rich, but find it hard to meet a single woman who only cares who I am not what I have”, Roy said.

It used to be if you wanted to meet someone of a certain caliber, you would venture to a particular bar. It does work even today. However, for people who can not make up their mind to go out of the door, it does not help a lot. Nowadays it is a embarrassing that the rich or attractive people, all deemed special because they are only one percent in the world, find it difficult to find a suitable single man or woman. Now there is an app for that.

Forget Tinder. Forget OkCupid. Who has time for all that swiping? Instead, rich professionals and elite singles looking for a suitable mate are flocking to app - Millionaire Match. The brand of Millionaire Match is for these rich elite singles that want to date other elite and attractive professionals.

“ You must also suffer “Raya Rejection in Millionaire Match”
Millionaire Match has been described as Tinder for the elite. In order to join, users will be screened and selected based on their education, occupation, professional history and even income. Not everyone gets in, so it is common that you are informed of “Raya Rejection”.

Once part of Millionaire Match, its members can browse all verified user and chat freely once matched.

“You don’t have to be a Goldman banker or an entrepreneur”
If you’re not a Goldman banker or a tech entrepreneur, don’t worry. Millionaire Match team hope the dating pool represents many different industries. “We don’t want everyone from one type of school. We don’t want everyone that’s an MBA or a doctor, the main thing is you have to bring something special to the table.” Millionaire Match team show.

Have a try and show what you can bring to Millionaire Match.

Millionaire Match: The-singles-dating/id967177414?mt=8&at=10l3Vy&ct=UUimUvbUpU2994234[/url]
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mil...gue-singles-dating/id967177414?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg