• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

MagSafe Charger for Multiple Devices?

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I’d really like to see a Qi charging pad like the Nomad base station pro (https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt....com/products/base-station-pro&token=sT-aeMB1) that simultaneously charges a watch. AirPods and my iPhone 12. I have an older model and it’s a pain in the *** to position the phone and AirPods so that they charge. I thought about picking one of the new Nomad base stations, but they are pricey, and I figure that sooner or later a version with MagSafe will become available. I don’t like to looks of the Belkin MagSafe charger for multiple devices.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I broke down and made an impulse purchase of A Nomad Basestation Pro. https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt....com/products/base-station-pro&token=QC-IzSBR. After purchasing it, I was convinced I would send it back to save money. But I tried it, and it is much easier to use and works well. I do wish it had a built in Apple Watch charger like the old Nomad Basestation, and I’ve yet to receive the attachable Apple Watch charger mount that attaches to the Base Station Pro and uses the OEM charger. But I can live with the extra wire on my bed stand given the convenience of just dropping my iPhone and AirPods on the charger and not having to find a sweet spot to charge.

bcbbanga4l

Trusted Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I’m looking for something like this too. Best I’ve found is the Belkin one. Magnetically charges phone amd can hold watch it also charges iPad Pro or other wireless device. I might buy that one if I can’t find another option.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedro3000