looking for a way to automate wallpaper switching on device unlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

xraiderv1

Mar 10, 2020
Visit site
ok..I made a thread looking for help with live wallpapers earlier and it was removed with ZERO warning or reason...so mods, a LITTLE heads up please on what rules I may/may not have broken first...its polite.

-------

ok, I'm looking for an app or a setting that will let me automate my wallpaper switching whenever I unlock my iphones, does anyone have any recommendations?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
ok..I made a thread looking for help with live wallpapers earlier and it was removed with ZERO warning or reason...so mods, a LITTLE heads up please on what rules I may/may not have broken first...its polite.

-------

ok, I'm looking for an app or a setting that will let me automate my wallpaper switching whenever I unlock my iphones, does anyone have any recommendations?

Ok, take a few deep breaths. Your thread was in Moderation because of the link you posted. This happens automatically, it was not done to you “on purpose”. I approved it a few hours ago and it’s exactly where @SwiftBeach posted the link to it. To prevent further confusion with double posting, I’m closing this thread. Please continue the conversation on the other thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.