Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I would simply also go with dark theme all the time except that a few of my apps are difficult to read in 'dark' in the daytime. I wish though that I had 'individual' control over specific apps & widgets in that regard. But we have come a long way in a short time over this whole issue of flexibility and customization so anything is possible going forward.

I just started using the dark one more often as I was always more partial to the light one.

PS: is my home. Came to the states as a child. I torture myself by keeping the weather for my country on my phone. I check it way too often Lol.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I just started using the dark one more often as I was always more partial to the light one.

PS: is my home. Came to the states as a child. I torture myself but keeping the weather for my country on my phone. I check it way too often Lol.

My Mum left Bim after WW2 - was the only one in her family to do so. She raised us in Canada where I lived & worked all my years, only returning in retirement in 2008.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
My Mum left Bim after WW2 - was the only one in her family to do so. She raised us in Canada where I lived & worked all my years, only returning in retirement in 2008.

I am soo jealous lol. One, of your retirement and 2 that it is in Barbados. Hope it has been enjoyable.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
True Black/Dark wallpapers just work better for me and my eyes. I like colorful wallpapers as well, however my eyes sometimes have a problem seeing the different icons.
e9c40f3703bcfb9b6db5eb0798c2aa35.png

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
There are a few apps I use which are better in bright but not many. And yes, too many years of 'squinting' into sunsets which lasted 4+ hours on westbound transcon flights combined with the brief but burning of sunrise coming home I'm sure even with dark shades, affected my adaptability, as did high cockpit noise levels ruin what hearing I had, eh......
We had a and use no end of sanctioned and unsanctioned 'anti glare' contraptions for those evening westbound....Never leave without the Toronto Globe & Mail, or the National Post, and some tape!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2