Just work will ya! Camel and Straw

circatee

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
You know, since Tuesday of last week, I have been dealing with various issues with the Mac Mini M1.

During the course of yesterday, I felt I had everything working just right. Then, this morning I settle down to get work started, and with that prepped a Twitch channel to play in the background. With that, wanted to connect my Bose headset, via Bluetooth (as I have countless times since Tuesday).

Well, do you think the M1 would play sound via the Bose? Honestly, just not in the mood for trying anything else, time to log out of iCloud and such, and reset this unit for return.

This is just me venting my total frustration with this entire process. I even told my Missus last night, the time and effort I put into IT things, if we could tie to it financially, I really should be rich by now.

Any way, till the next iteration of the M1. I am pissed...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey man. Like you’ve stated in another thread, that’s how it goes sometime. I’m sure Apple is already working on solving issues you and others are experiencing with the new M1 Mac Mini and hopefully, those issues will be resolved soon. In the meantime, do what you have to and don’t let the stress drag on. Life is too short for that. Know what I mean?

circatee

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
Not sure why exactly. But, just got back from returning the Mac Mini M1, to Best Buy, I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Almost IT troubleshooting free... :)

Albeit, almost tempted to just get a MBA M1. After all, I would not be connecting via Bluetooth, and the M1 is F A S T. Sorry, did I already say that elsewhere? :)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Such is the frustration with newly launched devices. Probably why I'm still on the iPhone 11. Just don't feel like making the jump to the 12 just yet.

Hopefully you'll find a device that works the way you want it to.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
….

Albeit, almost tempted to just get a MBA M1. After all, I would not be connecting via Bluetooth, and the M1 is F A S T. Sorry, did I already say that elsewhere? :)

(Laughing)….Like you, I’ve stated on several occasions how FAST the M1 is and its speed really is noticeable…..??????

ras47

Jul 25, 2020
Visit site
I love that Apple is making their own Silicone designed for/by themselves. Meaning us, as users. But buying a first gen Apple product means you never have to prove your courage in any other way. :)

circatee

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
FYI - since the release of the Mac Mini M1, I have have 4 units. With each unit, I've returned it, and took a break in between.
With the latest Big Sur update, 11.4, have decided to try again.

We are now 3 days in, and so far, so good...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2