It's Apple Watch Launch Day - Who's Excited!?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

Today's the day! Apple Watch launch day! As usual, the iMore team has you covered... be sure to follow our Apple Watch Launch Liveblog.

While you wait... are you excited!? Did you preorder? What did you get? Are you going to head down to your local Apple Store to check out the madness? Sound off!

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm very excited. My Sport model (green band, yes, gorgeous green) should be here soon. I doubt I'll leave the house until tomorrow.

andifreels

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
This was my first  pre-order. I can admit it was mostly to take part in all the hype of a new product launch and share in the temporary euphoria of my friends who always manage to get things on release day. Apple has left me feeling like I got up at a ridiculous hour, got lucky enough to get tickets to a concert that sold out in minutes (order placed at 00:03 PDT), showed up at the doors and was turned away and told I'd be sent a dvd of the concert in a couple months. Still excited to be able to get one but this is the last time I involve myself in the hype of a pre-order.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
This was my first  pre-order. I can admit it was mostly to take part in all the hype of a new product launch and share in the temporary euphoria of my friends who always manage to get things on release day. Apple has left me feeling like I got up at a ridiculous hour, got lucky enough to get tickets to a concert that sold out in minutes (order placed at 00:03 PDT), showed up at the doors and was turned away and told I'd be sent a dvd of the concert in a couple months. Still excited to be able to get one but this is the last time I involve myself in the hype of a pre-order.

Yeah, I don't care for the way this watch fiasco was implemented. However, Apple made it clear they would not do this for future launches. So . . . that is something positive, right?

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I actually only just finally placed an order today. I couldn't decide on which band so I ordered the 42mm watch with the white band and then 2 additional bands. I really wanted the navy blue modern buckle but I thought the 38 mm watch was just a bit too small.

Ah anyway now I've got the June window. I also ordered one for my mom as a Mother's Day gift but this is pretty expensive so I think it also qualifies as a birthday present too. I was hoping she'd like the sport watch but no she wanted ss classic buckle I think it's called. Her delivery window is 4-6 weeks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2