Is now the time to go back to 4.7"???

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I have been using Note devices for four years. I picked up a SE earlier this year and I have hated its small size. I have more typos than ever. However using it has made me not like using my Note as much. I want the standard iPhone now, but I can't bring myself to miss out on the features of the plus so I have the big boy on order. I feel the same about the MacBook Pro. I think the 13 should have availability of the quad core processors and dedicated graphics. You can buy a Honda Civic with all the luxury trimmings just like an Acccord. Size shouldn't dictate options.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

I thought about it long and hard. I got the 6+ when it came out, it took some getting use to, but it's worked for 2 years. Before they announced the 7/7+, I *THOUGHT* I had my mind made up to go with a 7, until I learned about the camera. And being a photographer/videographer, I had to go with the better camera.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site

Back when I had the 5S I knew I'd never want a bigger phone. I decided to upgrade to the 6 because seeing people with these huge phones up to their heads looked crazy to me. When the 6S Plus came out I decided to go bigger because of the extra features. Now I can't imagine having to use a smaller phone, but I still don't want a bigger one. I have such a hard time using my niece's 5S or my granny's 6. I've adapted pretty well to the bigger phone.

You should take the advice above and get the 7 first. Do everything you can with it for the first 13 days. If it works for you, great! If not, try the Plus. Good luck!

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to the plus this time. I've used a Note 5 off and on for the past year and now I feel like my 6s is puny. The small screen is definitely not as comfortable to text on and my eyes have a hard time with it too. I just hope the camera on the 7+ is as good as my Note 5. My N5 camera annihilates my 6s camera.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber