• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Is iOS 7 functional ? and stable ?*enough for you?

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Full disclosure: I live on my iPhone 5s. I'm on it almost constantly. I have very few problems with iMessage. I don't get a lot of crashes. And while I have a Nexus 5 when I'm on my iPhone I don't find myself missing much if any major functionality. (I am missing a bunch of minor stuff, but I'll address all that specifically in future posts Maybe I've molded myself to match the machine in hand. Maybe I'm just in the sweet spot Apple designed it to address. I don't know. What I do know for sure is that it's dumb to assume my experience and my use case translates to anyone and everyone else's. Pretty soon all phones will be smart phones, and given the many and diverse needs of billions of potential customers, no one device or feature set will fit them all. Bugginess is one thing, and absolutely has to be addressed. Expectations are something else, and those can only be managed. They're also two very different things, so lets address both!

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it is. I'm really enjoying iOS 7 on my iPhone, and although it is perfect, it's more than sufficient for my likes and needs.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I live on my 4S. IMO iOS7 is just awesome. Runs great and I'm not even thinking about an upgrade on my 4S. iOS7 does everything I need it to do. :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I live on my 5S also & it does exactly what I need it to. It's simple & I never thought I would like a simple phone but it makes my life that much simpler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joejosephlo