Is anyone holding out for the rumored iPad Pro 3?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the iPad Pro 10.5 and the Logitech Slim Smart Connect Keyboard/Case. I will most likely get an 11" or 12.9" new Pro, but ONLY after Logitech releases the keyboard. I don't want the iPad Pro w/o and I don't want Apple's smart keyboard.

So happy to buy it and sell my 10.5, but not until I can use it the way I need to...

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the iPad Pro 10.5 and the Logitech Slim Smart Connect Keyboard/Case. I will most likely get an 11" or 12.9" new Pro, but ONLY after Logitech releases the keyboard. I don't want the iPad Pro w/o and I don't want Apple's smart keyboard.

So happy to buy it and sell my 10.5, but not until I can use it the way I need to...

Well said, i have the 1G 12.9 and have the Logitech Folio keyboard and absolutely love it. I really hope they have a keyboard at launch. I don’t want any other keyboard and apples keyboard doesn’t offer much protection

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Well said, i have the 1G 12.9 and have the Logitech Folio keyboard and absolutely love it. I really hope they have a keyboard at launch. I don’t want any other keyboard and apples keyboard doesn’t offer much protection

Since last posting my "less than 1-year old" HP Spectre is taking a dump... I have no sound, and it's !$#!# me off. So leaning more towards the 12.9 for daily use and travel. Sadly I need a PC/Laptop on top of it, because the iPad can't run specific / job-required applications, so I have to travel with both. But for meetings and general (out for the day) I can try to make due with an iPad, but again, not w/o the keyboard.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Since last posting my "less than 1-year old" HP Spectre is taking a dump... I have no sound, and it's !$#!# me off. So leaning more towards the 12.9 for daily use and travel. Sadly I need a PC/Laptop on top of it, because the iPad can't run specific / job-required applications, so I have to travel with both. But for meetings and general (out for the day) I can try to make due with an iPad, but again, not w/o the keyboard.

Using it to watch movies/shows while I travel is my #1 use.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Using it to watch movies/shows while I travel is my #1 use.

For your laptop or your iPad Pro? (The movies?)

btw I fixed my laptop, I removed all sound drivers and associated drivers, and shut down.. then rebooted and let it rebuild. Took about 12 different things to get it to work, but finally did.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the 12.9 “ 1TB monster with a cover, the pencil and the Air Pods. I got the cover and the Air Pods, the iPad and pencil will come during the last week of November. Most likely I won’t even notice the month go by: my new puppy is a handful.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien