Is anyone experiencing dropped calls with Verizon and their iPhone 12?

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
So I was looking at iPhone 12 max pro on VZW and I was shocked about reviews complaining about slow email and dropped calls.

Is that still a thing or has it been corrected with updates? I was going to buy one for my woman friend but her old iPhone 6 plus never drops a call or has a problem so I'm stumped if it is a good upgrade?

Thanks!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've had my 12 Pro Max since October. No dropped calls, and haven't noticed emails being slow. The 12 Pro Max is the best iPhone I've ever had.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have several email accounts and I’m not experiencing any delay in receiving them? As for dropped calls, it’s possible, depending on your location, surroundings, proximity to a cell tower and possible interference, regardless of the carrier. With that being said, I tend to not have dropped calls with Verizon’s service via my iPhone 12 Pro.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 12. I have not experienced any dropped calls. I have a couple email accounts. No delay in receiving emails either with my Verizon service.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I notice this weird high-piched static when I use my 12 Pro Max on WiFi calling. I had this issue with the 11 Pro Max and the iPhone X too. Not sure if this is an iPhone thing or a Verizon thing, but it's not good.

I haven't had any delayed emails or dropped calls though.

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I don't need to use wifi calling so I will remember to shut off that feature. Thanks.

Now to find a sale that doesn't require a trade in or a new line. Don't have the former and don't need the latter.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77